Saturday 20 February 2016

Welcome to my naked family


Am Naked Don't Look ; )


I've been wanting a naked pallet for the longest time but I just couldn't bring my self to pay that the amount for an eye shadow pallet , I was very lucky over the Christmas period to get not ONE but TWO pallets. One being for my lovely boyfriend and one from my best friend , after banging on about it to them both and my family guess it paid off so ladies if you want something never give up just keep nagging it works !!


 Number One ! So this there first pallet , being the first one that they made I believe.  I love the packing of this pallet the brown and the logo being gold on the cover makes it stand out and also the feel of it is really soft. I must say am not great at applying eye shadow so this probably was the wrong way to go by getting a pricey pallet to start off with but i feel like its worked well in my favour. It include matte colours to start off with as a base those being 'buck' and ' naked'  then you have to add a little of  bit shimmer to finish up with if you were wanting a simple look and also some experimental colours if you wanted a dramatic effect. Alot of the colours are very pigmented and transfer great on your eyelid so if you want a pallet with classic golds and pearl colours this the one.


Number 2 !  same again packaging is great,  this one is more of a tin feel and I do like the colours. I carry this around with me sometimes I have notice a few dint's in it so if you need to carry it,   its best getting the travel size one (they do a smaller version of this pallet that includes a few basic colours and also the colour 'blackout' if  you wanted a smokey look). Also the packing for the smaller one is more of a plastic feel so no dints here honey, I do have the smaller one also but didn't take any pictures and some colours have been lost along the way so it wouldn't look great. Back to the main topic so I feel like this one is very much of a more natural everyday look it doesn't really have any bold colours minus the black one which by they way is VERY pigmented and works well when doing a smokey eye so you literally only need a little bit. It does have a few matte colours 'tease' and 'foxy' and the rest again very shiny.



 BRONZE FOR THE GODS ! This I just recently purchased and honestly my new favourite, on the day i wanted a different colour that they did called Luminous but they didn't have it in stock and I ended up getting this one called Aura. Its one of three part of there highlighting collection,  it works very well on my complexion and lasts all day. the more you put on obviously the more the dramatic the look is. It has a gold under tone and you get a subtle tone of pinks come through I should have done a swatch but cut me some slack please sorry next time ladies or men (if I've still kept you interested by this point good for you lol). I love that it comes in a cute box easy to carry around with you, i hate carrying around loose make up in my handbag and it also comes with a highlighting brush in a shape on a fan that has is own compartment in the box beneath the highlighter so you don't even need to worry about needing to carrying one with you.

Now lets all enjoy the rest of the pictures i took, i added a rose to make it look all bloggy like enjoy !

                                                                             
 Hey Hand !




Here is the fan if you wanted to see

No comments:

Post a Comment